Sunday, October 2, 2011

Waiting for the right mood

Waiting for something to hit you before starting to be productive.

This has been a bad habit that I'm trying to fix now. Whatever the reason is, when I do not feel like doing what I'm supposed to be doing, I tend to...

1. walk around the house
2. look for food
3. see what's happening outside
4. surf the net
5. surf some more
6. surf a lot more
7. ..........
8. and a whole lot of other things (like what I'm doing right now)

Hopefully, this can be fixed soon by...

1. Letting the mind wander, but jot down whatever the mind thought of
2. Blogging
3. Replacement with productive habits
4. .........., but also write down what you have observed
5. Having timed short breaks
6. Being aware of oneself

I'm gonna try #2 and #6 first until I get my freedom

What do you do when you want to be "in the mood"?

No comments:

Post a Comment